Thursday, July 28, 2011

Giggle


It is a very gray day here and it appears my camera wanted to convey that as the colors on this card are much more vibrant than they appear here.    Anyway, here is my entry to Mo's Challenge this week.   The challenge this week is create something that features something sweet and food related.   I can't think of anything sweeter than cotton candy and this little girl.   You can find her here http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/products/Cotton-Candy.html.   She is colored with surprising few Copic Markers.   The paper is from Basic Grey, their Out of Print collection.   I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder colored over with distress ink and finished with some rick rack trim, pearls and a tag which you cannot read but says Giggle - all from my stash.   Thank you for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Oooohhh...blue cotton candy! I love this! I just saw a photo of one of my granddaughters with blue cotton candy hanging out of her mother...this reminds me of her! Soooooo adorable!! I love your design and DPs...and the rick rack is the perfect touch to showcase this sweeeeeeet little darlin'!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's. Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. You chose the perfect image for this week's theme! Love all that blue cotton candy! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab choice of image for our sweet challenge and great layout and details, thanks for joining us at Mo's
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love getting mail so your comments are appreciated.