Sunday, July 17, 2011

Black, White and .......Pink

This week's challenge at Mo's is to create something using only black, white and one other color.   I considered skipping it but remembered I had this beautiful Anna Griffin which was only shades of black, white and pink.   After being inspired by the Design Team's work, I took the challenge.   I chose to use Wednesday's Child (available here http://digitalpenciltoo.com/index.php/Wednesday-s-Child.html?keyword=wednesday\\\\\\\%27s+child).   Oh the drama, coupled with the color black I decided that this would make a good "big" birthday card - you know the birthdays I mean, the ones that send a person into a tailspin.     I colored her with Copic markers using 100, C3, C5, C7, W1, Rv00, R00 and R81.  I finished the card off with a very pink ribbon (the color in the paper unfortunately doesn't show up very well) and pearls from Memory Makers.   Thank you for looking!

4 comments:

  1. How cute! What a clever sentiment to use with this image! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Great sentiment, and awesome coloring. Thanks for joining us this week at Mo's.
    hugs
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Great image and sentiment!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Mo's this week!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this image, such a drama queen! lol Great job. :-) Thanks so much for playing at Mo’s!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love getting mail so your comments are appreciated.