Sunday, August 7, 2011

Wonder


Easel card for Mo's Challenge.   It's always all about the paper for me and I wanted Mo's image to look as if she is part of the background.   The image is Baby Fairy Yuriko who is feeding a hummingbird.   The paper is from Webster's Pages Wonderfall collection, the trim is, yellow, Webster's Pages, white, K & Company.   Colored with the following Copic Markers:
E000, E00, E21, E49, E50, E51, E53, R32, R20, YR02, G17, G83, BG15, Y17, Y19, Y21.   I also glittered her up but it isn't showing in the picture.  
Thank you for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cheryl...oh my gosh!! This is just stunning!! I love the way this adorable little fairy is just tucked into all of those gorgeous flowers! Absolutely brilliant design!! Your coloring is so pretty....and I love the ruffles and lace at the top. I'm so tickled to see you again this week at Mo's for our fun challenge! Hugs. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cut this little fairy is surrounded by flowers! Love the lace and rose ribbon, too! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she so looks like part of the background it worked beautifully Cheryl...gorgeous card
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love getting mail so your comments are appreciated.