Sunday, August 14, 2011

Christmas Joy


Sigh, technology is challenging me today.   As did this "anything but a card" challenge.   This is a Christmas wall hanging.    If I could have gotten the picture right you would have been able to tell this is an ornament decorated with the lovely Bella Loves Christmas, ribbon and flowers atop Christmas paper by K & Company.  The sentiment is from Graphic 45 and says "Christmas joy is in my heart".   I had quite a lot more on the plaque but it seemed to overwhelm poor Bella and I wanted her to be star.    It's okay because I have plenty of time to play with this before I hang it up!   Thank you for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Pretty! I envy you getting such an early start on Christmas! I just can't get in the mood! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheryl...how wonderful!! Mo Manning Christmas ornaments! I love it!! Your coloring is gorgeous...I love this little Mo image!! I know...you could do a whole tree with Mo images!! When you get that done, please be sure to send us a pic!! (Aren't you so delighted that I'm thinking up projects for YOU?!! hehehe!!)Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cheryl, this is such a fabulous idea, love the cute image you picked out for it too.
    Thanks for joining us this week over at DP2
    Hugs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful take on our challenge this week, love the vintage feel of this darling ornament, thanks for joining us at Mo's
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love getting mail so your comments are appreciated.