Saturday, June 4, 2011

Delightful


This is a pretty new image from Mo - Peachie - which I had to have as she looks just like my daughter did at that age.    The image is just adorabel.This is for Mo's Challenge - a sketch challenge.   One of my favorite color combinations is light blue with peach or yellow.    The paper is Webster's Pages, the scalloped oval was cut with Cricut - Storybook Letter cartridge and embossed with a Cutterbug folder.   The paper flowers are colored with distress inks.   The image is colored with Copic markers - lots of them!

B000/ B00, B02, YR16, Y19, YR00, Y21, YG17, R20, E000, E00, E04, E09, E15, E25, E53, R02.

Thank you for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Yes this is delightful, thanks so much for joining us over at Mo's this week.

    Hugs Debbie
    June's GD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheryl!
    Beautiful job on this. :-) I’m so glad you could play with us at Mo’s challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh Cheryl...I love this card! (I just got this image...can't wait to color her up!) Your DPs are gorgeous and I love your coloring!! I'm so thrilled that you've joined us for this week's fun challenge at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Thanks for joining us at Mo's Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love getting mail so your comments are appreciated.