Sunday, June 26, 2011

Cake


Here's my entry for this week's Mo's Challenge which is Flowers, Fairies, Flutters and Fancy Fold.   This started out a fancy fold card but I couldn't make it work so I'm going with the Cupcake Fairy from Mo and maybe we can count the flags as flutters.    The fairy is colored with Copic markers to match the cupcake paper that came from stash along with the dotted swiss by My Minds Eye.   The flag stamps and sentiment are both from Hero Arts - Friendly Flags and Birthday Messages.    I finished the card with pink satin ribbon and fibers.    Thank you for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Loving all the cupcakes, and your sentiment is perfect! The cake is the most important part of a birthday, Of course! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect Birthday card, Cheryl! Has all the ingredients, including the cake! Also love your coloring and the bright colors! Great work!
    Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh oooh ooooohhhh...I could definitely go for a cupcake right now!! hehehe! Your coloring is so pretty...and I love your DPs and embellies! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's fun challenge at Mo's! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love getting mail so your comments are appreciated.