Sunday, October 23, 2011

Favorite image/sentiment

Like everyone else I found it impossible to chose a favorite image by Mo so I chose one I haven't used in a challenge.     It is My Friend found here -http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/products/My-Friend.html.   It was a lot of fun to color and I used Copic markers as always.   The paper is from Lilybeedesign - Picket Fence 6x6 Tiny Tablet.   The sentiment is a stamp from Tim Holtz and was stamped with Concord Grape distress ink.    I finished the card with a sheer white ribbon and a net flower from my stash with a pearl in the center.   Thank you for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love the papers, and that flower is so pretty! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so adorable! love the colors you used, too. beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so cute, I adore this image.
    Thanks for joining us at DP2.
    Hugs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love getting mail so your comments are appreciated.