Thursday, September 8, 2011

Boy Attitude


I think this guy is a perfect example of boy attitude.   He is Dare by Mo Manning and this card is for this week's challenge entitled Boy Attitude.    He's colored with many shades of brown Copic markers, the papers are Webster's Pages and Graphic 45.    My goal was to show as many modes of transportation as possible and I thought that called for some gears.    Part of the background is distressed with a Tim Holtz embossing envelope, colored with distress inks.   Thank you for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! I love all the different elements you've brought together! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Thanks for playing with us at Mo’s!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Mo's Challenge!

    LG Elena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love getting mail so your comments are appreciated.