Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pearls & Flowers

Happy Thursday!   I actually colored this little girl a few months ago just because I think she's so beautiful.   Of course she fit naturally into a challenge that includes pearls & flowers.    She is Flower Girl and she can be purchased from Mo Manning here http://digitalpenciltoo.com/index.php/Flower-Girl.html.   Naturally this is a wedding card.    The image is colored with Copic markers, the paper is from Webster's Pages.   The doily is actually scrap from packaging - never throw anything away!   I completed the card with a string of pearls and some roses.   Thank you for looking!

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful image, and you've done a wonderful job showcasing it! Love all the elegant embellishments. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheryl...gorgeous, girlfriend!! I love this cutie too...and you've colored and showcased her beautifully!! I'm so delighted that you've joined us this week at Mo's! Pat frank

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love getting mail so your comments are appreciated.